Tuesday, October 14, 2008

How I should opt ACP II, please guide...

I want to know my new pay after the 6th pay commission's recommendation based on the following information: 1. Basic Pay as 01-01-06 : Rs 9300 (Scale 6500-200-10500) 2. Month of Increment March 3. ACP - II granted w.e.f. 06-01-07 I would like to know whether I should opt my ACP - II from 06-01-07 or from 01-07-07 and what will be my new pay in both of these scenarios. I request all educationists to please guide me.
Arun Kumar (PGT)

1 comment:

DELTA said...

This organisation takes interest in the clarification of doubts of its members only.

We appreciate your interest in us. Please fill on-line membership form and avail a provisional membership code to quote in future correspondence. We have enough membership in 2008 and your financial contribution may be allowed in 2009 only. Please wait and co-operate us.

We have publish your query on the Page 'FAQ" as courtesy from our side only. We will invite others too for response on your queries.