Monday, November 17, 2008

Appointed as TGT in 1994 but got 5500 still upto 1996

I joined as TGT in the year Nov.1994 and my pay was fixed at 5500 as on 1.1.1996 without additional increment stating that All India Seniority to be procured by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. The case is still pending. I got promotion as PGT on 19th september 2006 just two months before my senior scale and basic at that time was 7250 . On promotion they fixed my basic as 7500. Now running basic is 7900.Kindly give the details of my correct pay fixation as on 1.1.1996, 1.1.2006, 1.7.2006.and at the time of my promotion. When I got promoted I opted to fix my pay in the month of November so that I may get benefit of Senior scale. But KVS did not allow. Kindly mail the details to my email ID.
M.T.RAJU

1 comment:

DELTA said...

Respected Mr.M.T.Raju

Thanks for the mail.

This organisation takes interest in the clarification of doubts of its members only.

We appreciate your interest in us. Please fill on-line membership form and avail a provisional membership code to quote in future correspondence. We have enough membership in 2008 and your financial contribution may be allowed in 2009 only. Please wait and co-operate us.

We have publish your query on the Page 'FAQ" as courtesy from our side only. We will invite others too for response on your queries.

You may see the message attached.

Thanks and regards

DELTA