Friday, July 3, 2009

JNV authorities are not sanctioning CCL despite of my mentally retarded child

Presently I am working as a staff nurse in JNV.For two months I have been trying for availing Child Care Leave as recommended by 6th Pay Commission for which I approached our respective principal but still he says there is no GO issued to our institution so that it is not possible to avalil such leaves. Sir, obviously, my elder son is partially mentally retarded for which he has been treating from National Institute for Mentally Handicapped (NIMH), Hyderabad for the last 8 months. As my son enters in 3rd year doctors advised me to keep my child any \'Anganwadi\'centres where more children assembled so his there is a chance to improve his mentall condition. Based on doctors advice still I approach our principle but he denied to availd Child Care Leave (CCL). Today, I found an office memorandum subject of CCL from your website in which all details pertaining to CCL mentioned. But how it is useful for me when our principal is denied. I will be eagerly waiting for your valuable reply with warm regards
Geetha
Staff Nurse
Javahar Navodaya Vidyala

2 comments:

DELTA said...

Leave is not a right but the leave sanctioning authorities have no right to alter the leave applied and due in account. The principal have no right to deny. You are advised not to change your application and the leave applied. They have no way than to sanction you CCL. If they refuse the file , ask the reasons and the authority to do so by RTI. If you are fearing that he will harass you in future, we will harass that dictator, ten times and it is a GENTLEMAN PROMISE, SISTER!!!

DELTA said...

Respected Ms Geetha,

We have forwarded your case to
Mr L B Reddy,General Secretary of the All India Navodaya Vidyalaya Staff Association, AINVSA.with special requests.

He has responded today that he will take pain for your case.

Please remain in conctact of him at phone no. 09704053909.
He is at JNV Mamnoor, Warangal, A.P.

Thanks
DELTA