Saturday, August 1, 2009

When bunching will be done

I am a T.G.T.at Sainik School Sujanpur tira, Hamirpur (H.P).I have an anomaly about my fixation.I have joined this on July 2002.As per 6th Cpc I have fixed on basic-17290/ including my grade pay that is 4600/.Sir I would like to know that is there any bunching or minimum at par in this case.On other hand a new appointee after or on 1.1.06 getting more basic compare to our case. So pl. tell me what will be my basic on 1.1.06
Shashi Pal
Hamirpur,Himachal Pradesh

1 comment:

DELTA said...

Respected Mr./Ms Shashi Pal

Thanks for the mail.

Your matter is related with anomaly . Write to your Principal for it.

Please write your Membership Code (if any) allotted by this orgainsation.

This organisation takes interest in solving the problems of its members only.

If you are not a member, please fill on-line membership form to avail provisional membership. As a Provisional Member you can enjoy benefits of all facilities of this organisation.