Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My DNI is February 2006, why I will get increment after 17 months!!!

I am Rekha Rani TGTworking in Delhi. my date of apponiment is 17.2.77 my date of birth is 4.2.51 date of retirement is 28.2.2011 this is grivence regardig date of increament in july acc to 6 pay commission which shows very much unequal benifit and life long loss to me acc to 6 pay commission if date of appointment is 01 jan then will get increament two times in jan then again in july means after 6 months but what about if date of appointment is feb as in my case i will get increament in july means after 17 months second major loss which i have to suffer on retirement as my date of retirement is 28.02.2011 so i will not get incraement in feb 2011 acc to 6 pay comm.so there will be loss of one increament in my salary as i will not get increament in 2011 which will bring loss in my pention as well as gratuaty guide me what should i do?
Rekha Rani

1 comment:

DELTA said...

Respected Ms Rekha Rani Sharma,
The membership code is alloted to you,please quote in future letters.
We will suggest you to file a case in CAT regarding such type of increment process. This is not a single problem of your alone but it is affecting thousands of teachers throughout the country. We will arrange good lawyers and the related materials. You may file by your name or by the name of the General Secretary of this organisation.
We appreciate such alert teachers like you.
Thanks and regards
DELTA