Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The HOS refused to sanction CCL and threatening to join school

I had applied for Child care leave in Dec 2008 when my husband got transferred from Delhi. It was rejected since I had a few EL in my account. I again sent an application for the same in July 2009 through speed post. This time it was rejected saying that it needs prior approval. I could not come and my principal told that CCL has not been sanctioned to anyone as of now. So I applied for 6 months EOL instead of CCL as I had no other option. Now during the 6th month, I got a letter stating that I have to join immediately as even my EOL has not been sanctioned. I should join and move my file for regularization of leave.
1. Please guide me, shall I join the school and move my file ?
2. Can I go in for CCL ?
3. Can I do something so that July\'09 onwards CCL can be considered as no leave has been sanctioned as of now for that period ?
Thanx a lot !
Preeti

1 comment:

DELTA said...

Apply by registered letter or get a diary number on your application duly recieved in the office of the HOS.

If the HOS or its staff refuses to accept and allocate diary no. on the given application of CCL, send it by a registered post.

Write a compalint to your DDE/ DE/DEO for not allocating diary no. and ask the progress of your complaint by filing another RTI.

The HOS have to sanction or refuse the CCL within 4 days.

They have no right to refuse or alter the kind of leave applied by any employee according to the leave rules.

Never apply for another leave after applying CCL.

Ask the reasons and the leave rules for refusal by RTI applications.

Send a legal notice by a lawyer after giving him Rs.100 to your HOS.

Drag HOS to the court if he/she refuses CCL due to dearth of teachers in school because you are not responsible for the lapse of the employers.