Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The website is useful

In the notification of VI CPC the Pay scale of TGT (Selection Grade) was placed in PB-2. Afterwards corrigendum was given by the govt. and the same was placed in PB-3. In this regard Delhi Govt and Railways have issued the circulars endorsing the said correngendum and the Selection Grade TGTs were placed in PB-3 with the corresponding pay bands. I want to know whether KVS has also endorsed the said corregendum in this regard if so please let me know the details.

I am a regular user of this website. I found many valuable information in the site.
Nareshchandra,
Anushaktingar, Mumbai

2 comments:

DELTA said...

Please File an RTI application and send it to the KVS(HQ)and ask for the endorsement no. along with its copy.
Thanks for your compliments about the website.

Anonymous said...

Few days back I have posted a query in DELTA regarding the Selection Scale of TGT in KVS. You had advised me to ask about the information to KVS under RTI. Accordingly the matter was referred to KVS under RTI and I got the desired information and related documents from KVS. Thank you very much for valuable advice.Thanks to KVS also for responding.

NARESH CHANDRA