Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am being denied Child Care Leave, my baby is 8 months old

I joined KV as PGT commerce three months after my baby\'s delivery. My post was kept in abeyance for 7 months as I was in family way. Now my baby is 8 months old & there is no one in my family to take care of her. My husband is abroad & my parents are aged. I have left her with my parents and they are not able to take care of her due to health problems. I want to apply for Child care leave. I\'am advised to keep a servant maid to take care of the baby(by fellow teachers)which I don\'t want to as my baby is too small & needs my full attention & care. Please let me know at the earliest, if I am eligible to apply fo child care leave, as I am in my probation period. I have heard that CCL is not granted during probation. But I am a mother too, & my baby requires my care and attention now & not after two years, when my probation will be over. Please help me. Am I eligible for CCL? If my Principal refuses to accept the application for CCL or to forward it, what should I do? Please reply immediately.
Devi N.

2 comments:

DELTA said...

We have forwarded your letter to Higher officials of Ministry of HRD to show how Principals are misusing their administrative powers.

No one has authority to reject the leave 'applied' by a Govt servant.

Draft an RTI application with help of our experts to ask the rules authorising Principals to "reject" the leave applied.

Unknown said...

I am Rajasthan govt employee.when I go to my higher officers for ccl because of my 5 months old child feeding and care.the officer told me that if I give u ccl than every women would have give that reason. Than what the benefits