Monday, September 27, 2010

How much we have to wait for 60% arrears

I am a PRT and i was appointed on 01.07.1996 and was confirmed right after a year..I just want to know 3 things...1) if i am getting the right fixation according to 6 pay commission 2)my ACP which was due 01.07. 2008 3)my total arrears My present basic is Rs 12,830 with a grade pay of 4200 . since my grade pay is 4200 so they have still not given me my Acp after 12 years of service. they have till now paid only 60 % of arrears with no written working as to how much does it work up to.. I would really be glad if you could answer my 3 queries so that i have the right information. will you send the answer to my e-mail ID?


Dorothy Rodrigues

1 comment:

DELTA said...

We never calculate arrears for any teacher.

We guide all to fix and calculate pay according to the rules only.

Our responsibility is to keep you alert on your legal rights ONLY....