Monday, September 27, 2010

My initial appointment as TGT was Ad-hoc and being denied MACPS

I am working as PGT (physics) in GGSSS A Block,Saraswati Vihar, Pitampura,Delhi-34. I got my first senior scale in 1998 after 12 yrs.The second senior scale nw called MACP was due in 2008 as per 6th pay commision.But my file was sent back because my initial appointment as TGT was adhoc.I was advised to get Regularisation certificate.I have applied for same in my distt NORTH WEST -B.But inspite of repeated follow-ups the same is still pending.Therefore my MACP is still not clear.

Seema Khetarpal,
Pitampura, New Delhi

1 comment:

DELTA said...

It was the responsibility of that DPC which awarded the first senior scale in 1998 before turning you as a permanent employee.

A senior scale or ACP can't be provided to an ad-hoc employee.

Please give more details about the ad-hoc appointment.

You should concentrate to get regularisation certificate first.