Sunday, December 26, 2010

I am librarian in public school, how I will be promoted for next grade

I am presently working as a librarian in a private cbse affiliated sr. sec. school from last 7years on TGT scale and I would like to know that whether I will be promoted on a PGT scale and after how many years and what is the process i.e. by promotion or an interview .i talked to my head, he said that it depends upon the number of the students that either school requires Sr. librarian or not whereas school has upgraded upto XII class.

I am interested to join the organisation and kindly let me know the details and the donation amount also.

Mamta Amarpuri

1 comment:

DELTA said...

You will be entitled for grade pay of PGT, i.e., 4800 after service of 10 years. No matters the management is promoting you on the post of PGT or not. Now you are TGT grade III with grade pay 4600. It never depends upon the number of students. It is your right to get next higher grade pay after 10 years of continuous service. MACPS is granted to Central Govt employees and senior scale is applicable in some states ...both are meant for providing same facility to employees.

This organisation will welcome your contribution/ donation. It will help us to run this organisation smoothly.