Sunday, December 26, 2010

KVS allowed me not intime to apply for another job in Delhi

At present i am working as pgt in kvs,i got appointment on 01/07/2008,still i am in probation.i have two quries,plz answer these-

1. I got fed up with kvs job.i want to fill the form of delhi government tgt/pgt exam.while filling form it is always asked ,apply through proper channel if you are government employee and you have to give non-objection certificate after selection.my problem is this that,once when i applied through proper channel ,kvs did not give me permission for applying. How can they resist me from my betterment?

2- isn\'t it the voilation of my fundamental right of choosing favourable job?

3- isn\'t it their dictatorship?can i challenge them via court/rti?

4-is there any harm if i hide my present service and apply and get selected?

5-do kvs/nvs have any right to prevent us from applying for any other job?

6- sir i have to apply at any rate,and kvs is not giving me permission.

clearley tell the way so that i can apply? Plz help me sir,plz help me.i m highly tensed upto depression.i beg! I will be highly oblized to you for your thios act of kindness.

Abhinav Ken

1 comment:

DELTA said...

You have done late due to your own mistakes. you need not to wait for the NOC. You had to apply and inform the previous employer only.

Next time , inform by a registered letter and keep going your own way.

It is the fault of the sanctioning authorities who didn't issue the NOC before the last date.

Be Bold, these officers will have no guts to face your lawyers in courts.