Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I have some incomplete tasks which I would like to finish befoe I depart from this world

I am senior citizen of @ 75 and retired years back.I too have thought @ the problems facing our country,society and most imp people. I have soome suggestions but since many of them are drastic I haven\'t found anybody who will dare publish theem w/o my name. this is becasue in our country if you say something unpalatble, the answer is either vioence or deliverence. Since I have some incomplete tasks which I would like to finish befoe I depart from this world. I would first like to know whether your organization will take interest and undertake this task. of course to you I will give all info with an expectation that my identity will not be revealed. I don\'t mind if you take credit for it but I want people/society to start thinking about it. Hope I will get a positive response from you.

A.Patriot.

1 comment:

DELTA said...

Your suggestions are welcome.