Friday, December 13, 2013

I have been terminated from my job on the false accusation of supplying a question paper to a student last year.

I hv been terminated from my job on the false accusation of supplying a question paper to a student last year.First they suspended me and gave time to prove and I with the help of my colleague proved my genuineness yet they terminated me suggesting that I was found guilty .They had a lawyer to assist them but I was denied any legal assistance,my colleague argued on my behalf n proved my innocence yet of no avail.Now they are following the same policy of giving chargesheets to every 2nd employee on flimsy grounds.The principal calls the employee to her room where already the supervisor and the account is present and infront of them the teacher is forced to accept their points or threatened to be thrown out of the school(suspension leading to termination).They are forced to sign bonds.They are not allowed to go for nature\'s call,unnecessarily called and threatened.Even students are instigated to write against the employees .The employees are living in insecurity and terror which is definitely affecting their capabilities.Please suggest a workable solution to these problems .Hoping for your genuine support. Regards

Dinesh Rawat

1 comment:

DELTA said...

You are advised to write a complaint to District Education Authorities and later on go to court.