Friday, December 13, 2013

The principal of St Joseph’s convent and she has told her very bluntly that they cannot do anything for my daughter and I should remove her from that school


To whom so ever it may concern
I have a daughter in the sixth standard age 12yrs who is studying in St Joseph’s school, Panchgani as a boarder.  

Concerned about her constant lack of concentration and failing in some subject we decided to do a test on her to determine the reason for her problem and learned that she is suffering from dyslexia. My concern now is what should I do. 

I had my daughters ex principal speak to Sr Charmaine the principal of St Joseph’s convent and she has told her very bluntly that they cannot do anything for my daughter and I should remove her from that school as they are not willing to make any exceptions nor can she study further in that school 

I’m afraid that this will mentally affect my child who is happy in this school. I have been informed that as per the right to education all school cannot deny the child of education even with disability and that the school should provide necessary help to make sure the child gets help. Is this true and what should I do? How should I get help for my child. Please help 

Regards
Saviana Dias

1 comment:

DELTA said...

Call police and file a complaint against the school authorities for denying Education to a student below 14 years.

This is allowed under RTE to call police too.