Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What should be my pay as PGT on 07-07-2009 as direct recruit

I humbly and earnestly beg to submit a few lines for your kind and sympathetic on the matter as stated below with a prayer the kind sir may view it favourably and do the needful to advise and guide me as requested:

With due respect, I came across Web-Site through online internet and I found that your goodself may advice, guide and grant the necessary Pay Fixation in my respect as I am facing injustice by receiving my present scale as such. I am very much confusion in my Pay Fixation as per 6th Pay Commission.

Sir, I was appointed direct recruit as Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) on 07-07-2009 in pre-Revised Scale of Rs. 6500-200-10500. Now, since 6th Pay Commission has been declared and in effect. What should be my initial pay in Pay Band and initial basic pay as on 07-07-2009 according to 6th Pay Commission?

The kind sir may please take a merciful view in this matter.

I hope your honor’s blessing with preparation of my pay fixation as per 6th Pay Commission. In view of the above, I shall ever remain grateful and obliged to you sir if I am entertained your goodself through your goodself’s kind advise and guidelines on my gmail address.

I thank your goodself in anticipation.

Vijay Bamania

1 comment:

DELTA said...

We request all teachers not to write such type of requesting letters.
This letter written by Mr Vijay Bamania is full of very 'praying words'. It seems that we (the founders, organisers of DELTA) are like GODS.
The words like 'lordship' or 'Your Honour' show that we are like Judges or Kings.
NO... Please don't write such language.

We generally edit the words in letters like dear sir, hi, respected sir etc before publishing the post because these are useless.

We are simple teachers and please dont treat us like 'Lords'. These are symbols of slavery of British and Mughals.

We all are human being and not Angels...... SIR