Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I have no one to stay with my daughter but HOS is not ready to even take and read my application

I am working as a PRT since 15th sept 2009 in a remote area. its almost 1 yr 10 months nw. I have 3years old daughter who is staying with me. i am using play school for her. now her school is getting closed for the summer vacation for 22 days from 20th july to 10th aug.I have no one who can come and stay with me to take care of my daughter. My mother in law is no more and father-in-law is a split disc patient. so he\'s also unable to come and stay with me. my husband is in a Private company so he cant take leave for so many days to come here. I applied for child care leave for 22 days stating my problem but principal was not even ready to take and read my application. he said that my case is not an extreme case n nt genuin.morover I am under probation. he also said that one cant leave the station during this leave. he said child care leave can only be granted if the child is hospitalised or for examination and it is not a right. Last yeat also he refused for the same. Please suggest is my reason for taking child care leave not genuin? am i not eligible for the child care leave in this case. he tells me to keep a maid which I failed to find. Moreover i dont feel safe also to leave such a small child with a servant. Kindly suggest how to proceed for the same asap if the principal refuses to forward my application to AC RO. also please send me a copy of rules and regulation in this case.

Sonia
Nangloi, Delhi

1 comment:

DELTA said...

HOS have to sanction CCL within 4 days after reciept of the application from the female employees.

All the logics given by your HOS are just showing his foolishness.

It is like a joke that a lady with CCL can not leave the station.

His logic that it was not an extreme case is showing his dictator mindset and such provisions of 'extreme cases' are definitely not written anywhere in the circulars issued.

We can simply advise you to file a Criminal Case against that Head for harassment at workplace because such type of foolish Principals need proper 'TREATMENT'.

CCL is not a right of the mother alone but it is the right of that child to get proper care.