Friday, December 13, 2013

I was suspended when demanded arrears of Pay Commissions and ACP

I a PRT{sc}working with D.A.V.Public School, Brij Vihar, Ghaziabad since 03.11.2011,on the basis of false, fictitious, frivolous n engineered charges, though not received a single memo in my 19yrs of services. My students are my pride.Reason for this suspension is writing RTI to CBSE for not getting proper pay commission forget about arrears n ACP. All the staff members signed the representation sent to CBSE but later on backed when i suspended. Sir, letter of suspension is not signed by appointing authority. Lawyer I engaged deliberately lingered the case to make money. Verybadly in need of proper help n guidance

Rama Sharma

1 comment:

DELTA said...

Many school authorities follow the same route for denying arrears.
Write to Dist. Education authorities and then go to court.