Thursday, October 23, 2008

May I get pensions

I was appointed in 2003 as TGT and served the Directorate of Education for about 5 years. Later on, I applied for PGT through proper channel.I was selected and got fresh appointment as PGT in 2008. Am I entitled for pensions and other benefits because I had been serving as TGT in the same deptt and had applied through proper channel also. I am fully devoted to the organisation since January 2008 and I have motivated many friends to join DELTA. I am in depression by the present situation in school and want to go back as TGT.Is it possible? Which one will be more beneficial TGT or PGT. Please clarify.
Monika

1 comment:

DELTA said...

The facility of pensions has been withdrawn from 2004 and you will not get pensions as you are being considered as fresh appointee as PGT. The application was mandatory to be forwarded through proper channel.It doesn't mean that you are being 'promoted'.Both jobs as TGT/PGT are attractive and dignified and you have to decide whether you need TGT with pensions or PGT without pensions.
If you are facing any problem in school then pls write separately and follow the instructions of Distt organisers. Thanks for your co-operation to DELTA and we request you to be office bearer with us.