Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Can PRT taking secondary classes may claim for TGT grades

I am teaching in one of the branches of DAV public schools. I got my probation as prt comp sc on 2nd july 2001, confirmed within 1 year of my job. i have been taking IX and X Since then. My juniors( for whome i was the subj expert during their interview)were given TGT much before me ( they being related to the management). since then they have been telling me "aapko bhi de denge and all" but now they have blankly refused and are saying that rules have changed in 6TH pay commission and now no posts will be advertised and all of the remaining staff will only be given their selection grades. Plz let me know my rights for thr same. Can i use RTI in any case? can i legaly demand TGT from them?I am very frustrated and seek help.
Rani Pandya

1 comment:

DELTA said...

No, You may not claim for TGT grades if you were appointed as PRT. You had to oppose that kind of exploitation at right time when you were being tasked to carry the workload of TGT. You accepted the workload and now it is hard to prove in court that you were protesting that kind of exploitation.