Saturday, February 19, 2011

Publish news related to Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti too

Kindly publish material related to Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.thousands of employees are awaiting.

S K Anant,
JNV Korba, Chhattisgarh

Why Teachers Associations are unable to convey grievances

W hy the teacher association is unable to convey his grievances of 6th pay commission to GOVT. WHERE senior Tr appointed b4 1-1-2006 are getting less pay than junior.

Arvind Kumar

Is MACPS applicable for KV

Is MACP applicable to kv teachers

Pradeep Kumar Mishra

Is the distance matters for EWS students for admission in public schools

Is the distance of the school and the home of a children is a part to get admission in public school by a poor children.

Gurvinder Singh

I am not liking the post named 'Our Delhi'

This is with reference to your Blog dated 2/2/2011 \'Our Delhi\'. I appreciate your efforts to bring it to the notice of millions of your readers. But (what personally I feel) are we not exhibiting the act of our own sons/daughters ? If they are not matured enough to behave/act is it the way to show our maturity ? Oh no...after all they are our own misguided children. If this is the case tomorrow we may find in some other site the photograph of one of our colleague in different pose. Once again while I appreciate your efforts.. but at the same time I am totally against exhibiting the unwanted acts of our own children in the site through the photographs. If possible please remove the photographs from the site. instead some written blog in this regard should serve the purpose.

Naresh Chandra

I am not getting entry pay from 2006

I am tgt in gbsss molar band from aug. 2003 and direct recurtee in dir. of edu. and not got entry pay from 2006 . plz suggest me right way.

Mukesh Agrawal
GBSS, Molarband,
New Delhi

I prepare powerpoint presentations

I prepare powerpoint presentation for the benefit of teachers and students that will be very useful and self learning method .

Shiva Kumar
Calve Bungalow,

MACPS applicable for Railway school teachers or not

I am a PGT working in Railway school.My basic pay as on 01/01/2006 is 7100.How my pay will be fixed as per pay commission recommendation. I would also like to know if MACPS is applicable to teachers

Joby Joseph

Abortion Leave being given or not in probation period

Hi my name is ruchika i hv joined in kv as PRT on 1.01.11 and im in probation period i hv to undergo ABORTION want to know whether abortion leaves are given during probation or not


I am wating for membership confirmation since July 2010

I want to be the part of Delta. I already applied for the membership in july 2010.You assured me to get registered till November. Iam waiting for the same till date. Please guide me for the same.

Neetu Chhabra

I am in America for last 3 years, Deptt in sending notices, want to take VRS

I am a teacher and now in america for last 3 years.My child is studying here after getting scholarship ,Being the only parent I am here with her which i can manage till now by providing medical certificate. NOW department is sending me show cause and enquiry against me. I n this situation if I want to resign or voluntairly get retirement as I worked for 18 years.can you guide me what to to in such case and how long i have to be in delhi for all this done. please reply


want to know salary of PGT in NVS before and after 01-01-2006

I am working as PGT in NVS. information about Direct Recruited PGT Oct 2003 present salaries and salaries after 6cpc. it should start from 18750.00 from 01/01/2006 what action the forum has taken to have it , please inform.

Dr. D S Saklani
JNV Valpoi, North Goa

May Ad hoc employees get maternity leave, I am doctor

I am senior resident in central govt hospital delhi working on ad hoc basis 4 a period of 89 days.would i be entitled to maternity leave if i deliver within this tenure? also if i leave dis job and start afresh after delivery on regular post( say after 3-4 months),would i be granted mat leave till my child grows 6 months? anticipating an early answer,thanking you....

Dr. Parul Gupta

I migrated abroad, Deptt issuing show cause notices

I migrated abroad after getting noc and later i send medical papers for further leave ,now I am without pay and leave.Department is issuing enquiry against me in this matter. I want to get voluntary retirement/resign from TGT post in C an you suggest me how this can be possible with maximum benefits and less tension. I am a single parent and my child is studying abroad so I am here with him.

Sushma Sharma

Want to pay online, please convey the account no.of DELTA

I want to pay the membership fee on to do sir. plz send me ur account no

Santha Kumar
Maducarai, Puducherry

DGEHS card spoiled by water, how to get new

i want to know the procedure of two things:
1 how to get wife name add on existing DGEHS card
2 procedure to get new dgehs card if it gets lost or spoil by water