Sunday, January 27, 2013

Whether I am eligible to get old pension scheme benefit by the proportionate service gratuity

Sir, I joined in Govt. service (state govt.) in 2002 and it was pensionable. In the year 2009, I joined in another job under central Govt. and is also pensionable. I have applied through proper channel, got selected and joined to my new post on retaining one year lien to my substantive post. During my lien period I have contributed GPF contribution in my previous GPF account. After completion of my probation period, I was allowed to open GPF account in my present place of posting and contribution is being deducted from my salary. I have applied for counting of my past service and authority has communicated this matter to my previous employer seeking pro-rata pension. Recently my previous employer declined to give pro-rata pension as I had not completed 10 years of service but agreed to discharge proportionate service gratuity. Now I want to know whether I am eligible to get old pension scheme benefit by the proportionate service gratuity. If possible, let me know in detail giving relevant CCS rules/clause. I shall be highly grateful to you.

Upendra Ch. Dash

1 comment:

DELTA said...

It is not possible to give full details here so you are advised to pay consultancy charges to some advocates recommended by us .