Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Can I exercise the option or not ?

Date of joining is 23/01/84 I opted Fifth Pay commission from the date of Sr.Scale on 24/01/96 granting. My basic pay was 1950/- on 1st. January,1996 .After given my option my pay was fixed 6900/- on 24/01/96.Till last month I was getting my pay accordingly . But according to the audit party I can not exercise the option. So the fixed my pay 24/01/06 is 6500/- they ordered for recovery Rs.127000/-. According the 5th pay commission only three person can nopt exercise option 1. Fresh appointment 2. Transferee from another department 3. Promoted Isent a RTI asking them weather sr.Schale is promotion . I got reply that it is not a promotion it is financial upgradation. iam not promotee person so I can exercise the option or not? Please guide me how to fight in Hon'ble CAT.

Surender Kumar Sharma

TGT drawing

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Respected Mr S K Sharma
We are sending your query to all our learned members in the group. You will get reply in coming days or it will be published on the page 'FAQ'.