Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I am ready to go to Hon'ble CAT against increment in JULY only

I have already given details to DELTA regarding date of increment as recommended july in 6 pay commission I wrote earlier about loss which I have to suffer due to change in date of increment from feb to july So I AM READY TO GO TO CAT tell me procedure how can I proceed and if I will go through this organization then what to do I am also ready to pay expenses. Please give me details and guide me.
Rekha Rani Sharma

1 comment:

DELTA said...

Respected Madam,
We will call you for a meeting and it will be better for you if you get prepared with all your papers too. It will be better for you to talk with our advocate directly for the case. We are not middlemen. We think he will charge between Rs 15000-25000 and total expenses may go upto Rs 30000.You may meet him personally on 21st October in CAT, on the date of the case filed by DELTA for transport allowance in summer vacation.But it will be more better if you meet with us with all your papers before 21st october.
Thanks
DELTA