Sunday, December 26, 2010

I have applied for CCL, file sent to RDE... no one is helping !!

I have applied for CCL some one month back which was just forwarded by our School Principlal to RD Office. I have consumed my all ELs, CLs. I has gone to school and RD office today (Oct 18), but could not get any status of my CCL application. I have asked for six month CCL on the medical ground of my son, who was born with medical complications. All the reports and certificates are attached with the application, still I have not been given CCL. Requesting you all to kindly help me in this matter and advice accordingly.

Sangeeta Gahlot
PGT Geography
S V-1, R K Puram Sec -2

New Delhi

1 comment:

DELTA said...

CCL is to be sanctioned by HOS.

RDE is not needed in this case.

File RTI or a case in CAT for denying CCL.

Even RDE have no right to deny the CCL applied.

In fact , leave is not a right of an employee but the officers too have no power to alter the leave applied and due in the account of the employee.

Come to us, we will guide you to fight with these crocodiles.