Monday, September 27, 2010

I appreciate your efforts for teaching society

I am a teacher and first of all appreciate your efforts through website. Its really a contribution to teaching society.

I am a TGT teacher and was appointed as Assistant Teacher on 24-8-1983 in the pay scale of 1200-4500.My pay as an Assistant Teacher was Rs1470(basic) in 1992.I taught TGT classes from 1989.Recently by high court order I got TGT fittment scale of 1400(basic) and my salary is fixed on Rs1480 from sept 1992.

And,my senior scale of 1995 got merged in TGT scale.Now my queries are as follows:-
1)Now, when I will get my first ACP?
2)When will next ACP be due?
3)Now I will take charge of HM seat(middle school incharge) from 1-11-2010 so what will be my scale?
4)How to become your member?

Hoping you all will assist me in my queries.
Thanking you in advance.
Prerna Pahwa
Rohini, New Delhi

1 comment:

DELTA said...

Thanks for the compliments.

Congratulations!! You have won a very prestigious case in Hon'ble High Court of Delhi to get TGT scale from 1992 because the management had forced you to teach secondary classes but paying as Asst. teacher.