Tuesday, June 19, 2012

They are paying 6000/- only to Principal & other staff which is very little, the school has enough funds.

I am doing job as a principal in private school for the last 10 years.which is run by society of a mandir.i am M.A.B.ed. but they are paying all the staff just lum-sum. all the time they said school is not recognised or not aided so how can we pay much they r paying 6000/- only to me & other staff is less than me. school has enough funds.i am also doing job of accounts there so high funds are availabe in my knowledge.my quiries are 3

1 can i do something to increase the salary of staff and myself is it the right of principal
2 can i refuse to do the work of accountant tnere.
3 can i accept the written resignation of any staff member due to her personal problems on my behalf.

Mannu Suri

1 comment:

DELTA said...

There are many schools which are recognised and they are paying Rs.6000to its Principal and they are doing the job and have no courage to lodge a complaint.

Your school is not recognised and you cannot go anywhere to complaint against your school management as this shows an agreement between you and the school under which you are still working.