Monday, November 17, 2008

Kendriya Vidyalaya is not awarding ACP

First of all i will thankful to you for designing such a nobel site for good cause of teachers.

I am working as a TGT teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya. I am retiring in next year( i.e . in 2009). I am facing a problem so need your guidance on the issue. I got appointed on August 1983 as a TGT in KVs and got TGT senior scale in september 1995. The senior scale was revised as per 5th pay commision and i was placed in 6500-200-10500 grade with effect from 01/01/1996. My basic pay was fixed as on 1/1/96 as rs. 6900. Now on August 2007 , i completed my 24 years of service but still i have not got selection grade and i am still getting paid as per 6500-200-10500 scale, despite the fact that already more than one year had passed.
Now please guide me on the following points:

1) I asked the office staff about selection grade and they told me that in KVS, Assured Carreer Progress ( ACP)do not exist and only 20% of teachers get selection grade. Is this right information?
2) what should i do in my case to get selection grade? How should i represent my case and to whom should i write to?
3) What are the rules for getting selection grade in KVS for TGT teachers?
4) now my office staff has fixed my basic pay as on 01/01/2006 at Rs. 16560 and grade pay Rs.4800 without selection scale. ( My old basic as on 01/01/06 was Rs. 8900). So as per them i will get Rs. 18570 basic + Rs.4800 grade pay as on 01/07/2008. Is this fixation correct? Please guide me .
5) I am doubting because some teachers have got higher pay due to bunching. Is bunching applicable in my case.if yes, then what should be the new basic pay as on 01/01/2006.
6) please guide me about what should i do for getting selection grade? My office staff told that even KVS had not asked for the names of teachers who had completed 24 years of service from past 4 years? So they had not sent the names from past 4 years? so guide me as i am retiring next year.
7) also my office staff told me that minimum two In Service Course should be attended after senior scale to eligible for selection grade. I have attended only three In Service Course from my joining of service ( first in 1983, second in 1994, third in 1998) as i got drders from higher authorities for only three In Service Course . So i have not got ant order for 4th In Service course. So now will i be eligible for selection grade, as it is not my fault that higher authorities have not sent me for 4th In Service Course?

Deepak Gupta
TGT, KVS

3 comments:

DELTA said...

We read your mail and we assure you that you will get your second upgradation either in the form of selection grade or ACP. First make it clear that you will get second ACP on 01/01/2006 after completing 10 years in grade of 6500. Now you are entitled for PGT Ist ACP equal to 7500 like Vice principal first initial stage.

Mr. Gupta, it seems that you are a very gentle and simple teacher who becomes victim of other's attrocities very easily.The KV is a central Govt organisation and the ACP is given to you all. No need to do more trainings to get it.you need our guidance to file RTI on different issues . If the officials of your deptt are fixing your pay on a wrongful manner, say them to be ready for a reply also under RTI which may be filed from you or from us. Be sure we like such officers......

Unknown said...

IT IS A FACT THAT 20% OF THE KV STAFF WILL BE GIVEN SELECTION SCALE, ONE HAS TO MEET THE REQUIREMTNS LIKE HAVING PG IN CONCERNED SUBJECT, AND GOOD PERFORMANCE, IN THE PAST 12 YEARS INCLUDING ATTENDING IN-SERVICE TRAINING ETC.,
IF U MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS U MUST BE GIVEN A CHANCE TO FACE THE SCREEING COMMITTEE THAT IS ENTITLED TO GRANT SELECTION SCALE AS PER RULES

sachee baat said...

I am a drawing teacher in kv there is no permotion channel for drawing,supw,librarian,P.E. teachers. My service in KVS is 28 years i have not got my selection grade till date .Is there any good news of acp for me and my counterparts.It is a great vectumation of teacher.We feel reliefe with cpc report regarding acp for all caders of employees . Please help us in this regard.