Sunday, December 26, 2010
I am interested to join the organisation and kindly let me know the details and the donation amount also.
JNV, Padve Ratnagiri,
I am a student preparing for competitive exams.i have a problem with the system of the organizations they are practicing.i want to know why two organization keep a similar date of examination knowing that students will not be able to appear in both the exams.like in the case of 30 th January 2011 uco bank had first announced written exam for po.then knowing this how can national insurance company(a govt of india undertaking) announced its written exam of AO. Is this not unjustice to us that we are been stopped to give all the exams and hence not given the right to equality or freedom of equal opportunity according to the constitution.there are lots of other cases like of Punjab$sind bank po and corporation bank po written exams are also on same dates.
I request to all the concerned authorities and organizations to take some steps for this concern and let the students get equall oppourtunity for giving all the exams on their merit and make their future secure.
R K Pandit
Mohan Singh Yadav
I want to be a member of DELTA and contribute whatever way possible.
At present i am working as pgt in kvs,i got appointment on 01/07/2008,still i am in probation.i have two quries,plz answer these-
1. I got fed up with kvs job.i want to fill the form of delhi government tgt/pgt exam.while filling form it is always asked ,apply through proper channel if you are government employee and you have to give non-objection certificate after selection.my problem is this that,once when i applied through proper channel ,kvs did not give me permission for applying. How can they resist me from my betterment?
2- isn\'t it the voilation of my fundamental right of choosing favourable job?
3- isn\'t it their dictatorship?can i challenge them via court/rti?
4-is there any harm if i hide my present service and apply and get selected?
5-do kvs/nvs have any right to prevent us from applying for any other job?
6- sir i have to apply at any rate,and kvs is not giving me permission.
clearley tell the way so that i can apply? Plz help me sir,plz help me.i m highly tensed upto depression.i beg! I will be highly oblized to you for your thios act of kindness.
Please clarify whether senior trained graduate teachers and senior pgt.s were given the benefit of bunching ( 1 increment for every two years of service rendered) while fixing the pay as per 6 cpc.
Thanking you for doing the needful
Univ. Of hyd. Campus school
PLEASE CLARIFY WHETHER I AM NOW ELLIGIBLE FOR THE 2ND ACP AFTER JULY 2009 since I have completed 21 years.
Mrs Anuradha Bedarkar
C 4 Galaxy Apartments
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Thank you very much for your immediate response and giving me the membership. Please inform me about the mode of payment of contribution. Can we send at par cheque to the address given in your website. I am extremely sorry in responding late.
K V Anantpur, AP
Long back I have received a mail regarding contribution to DELTA. The details of the said mail are not available now. Kindly send me the details of the bank a/c of SBI where I can deposit my contribution through net banking.
Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai
St. Angel School,
Rohini, New Delhi
1. Presently, there is no provision of panelty on FAA. It is well known that most of decisions regarding furnishing/refusing/delaying information are taken by senior officers and PIO who is junior one cannot disobey senior. Ulitmately PIO is the victim of system.
2. When information is to be refused because of some section in the Act, it should be answered immediately and there is no point in waiting upto 30 days. Statutary period for refusing such information should be maximum 10 days.
Prakash India (NGO)
I am working in KVS and I wish to become a member of your esteemed organisation. Please inform how to send the subscription amount. I wish to bring to your kind notice for enlightening us about MACP. MACP is effective from 1.9.2008(if I am correct)and old ACP is to be implemented till the cutoff date. In case of teachers who complete 20 years/24 years till the cutoff date may not get the benefit of MACP as selection scale is restricted to only 20% of the teachers who got senior scale.Is it not great injustice to the seniors. One more issue I wish to bring to your kind notice that in our organisation it is instructed that during inservice courses the participants must stay in the campus depriving indirectly to stay in lodge. Many venue vidyalayas may not have proper facilities(cots,clean beds,mosquitoes problem,etc though circular says to provide)because particularly for PRTs training is not conducted in special training centres called ZIETs.Many participants particularly above 45 years may have many health problems.When Govt. of India is sanctioning DA to stay in hotels on official duty why teachers are deprived and made to suffer. Can something be done in this regard. I am extremely sorry for taking away much of your valuable time. With regards
K V , Anantpur,
M Nagabhushana Rao
S V-1, R K Puram Sec -2
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
1. Letter F.No 12-10/2001-UT-1 dated 29.09.2009 of the Ministry Of HRD, Department of School Education & Literacy,New Delhi.
We are to state that the Department of School Education & Literacy of the Ministry Of HRD ,New Delhi had vide letter cited clarified that the pay of teachers in Senior /Selection Scale ,on grant of ACP shall be fixed with reference to the pay so fixed in the Entry /Senior Grade ,as the case may be and that the fall in pay, if any ,resulted in such fixation may be protected by granting personal pay adjusted future increments.
On calculation on paper there is a heavy monetary loss @5oo/-per month for 5 years from 9.8.99 despite the pay protection.This is nothing but INDIRECT recovery of benefits accrued thro’ a scheme i.e conferment of senior scale. This is totally in violation of the clarification already given at 47 of ACP scheme by DOPT and against the judgment pronounced by Supreme court in Tulsidas (Andrepradesh)case
2. in this connection ,we would like to invite your kind attention that the fixation of pay of Teachers drawing senior scale/selection scale ,on grant of financial l up gradation under ACPS,at the entry scale as on 09.08.1999 would not be consistent with the clarification No.47 under ACPS as the MHRD clarification negates the benefits of Senior /Selection scale enjoyed by the Teachers prior 09.08.1999 under a different scheme.
3. But ,the present clarification issued vide letter cited reiterates the same negation which will be detrimental to the interest of the serving teachers in as much as the proposed fixation of pay under ACPS will be regressive in nature, in as much as the teachers salary will be frozen as on the date of fixation for many years in the name of implementation of the ACP scheme. This cannot be the object of the ACP scheme as it is aimed at Career Progression and not career freeze or career regression
4. In this connection we would like to state that since the ACP scheme is only a switch over from the earlier scheme of senior/Selection scale from 09.08.1999 in view of better prospects under ACP scheme and on the grand that both the scheme of time –bound promotion under the earlier scheme of Senior/Selection Scale regime or ACPS cannot run concurrently, this clarification issued order letter cited of the Department of Education & Literacy does not seem to be consistent with the objectiveof the ACP scheme and therefore ,not in order.
5. We state that when the benefits under senior /selection scale are negated while switching over to the ACP scheme on 09.08.1999 ,the fixation of pay of those teachers on selection scale with reference to pay so fixed in the senior grade (Scale ) as clarified at MHRD/DOPT end would also not be in order ,it seems.
6. As the financial up gradation under ACPS has to be granted in the hierarchy without negating the benefits of scheme enjoyed prior to 09.08.1999 ,we consider that it is necessary that the teachers in the enjoyment of Senior Scale /selection scale have to be allowed the fixation under FR 22 (1) (a) (1) on senior scale and selection scale respectively as on 09.08.1999 as hierarchy promotion is not merely the higher pay scale attached to the promotion post but it is also inclusive of fixation benefit accruing under FR 22 (1) (a) (1) to treat the senior scale and selection scale as first and second financial upgradation under ACP scheme.
7. We would ,therefore, like to interview on the issue in detail , associating the concerned authorities from the DOPT to find a just and lasting solution to the pending vexed issued which is being eagerly awaited by the retiring and retired teachers since 1999.
8. We look forward to your early reply.
Headmasters' (Primary, Gr I & Gr II) Association,
Monday, September 27, 2010
Mari Development Foundation,
Kotri Kabir District,
K K Shukla,
Karawal Nagar, Delhi
M K Sharma,
Delhi Public School,
East of Kailash, New delhi
Pitampura, New Delhi
Janakpuri, New Delhi
TEACHERS’ ASSOCIATION ( REGD. NO. 43 ) PUDUCHERRY
[Affiliated to the Confederation of Puducherry, Govt Employees Associations and School Teachers Federation of India ]
No. 3, 1st cross, Gubert Nagar, Bharathipuram,
Shri Santanu Consul ,
Secretary (P) Division,
Department of Personnel and Training,
We, the teachers of Puducherry U.T. want a clarification from DOPT regarding fixation of pay as it is final in the case of ACP.
Sir, ACP scheme was extended to the school teachers in lieu of the then existing time bound scheme of conferment senior scale /selection scale. Teachers who were drawing senior scale on or after 01-01-1986 were to be considered for grant of ACP wef 9-8-99.
While the fixation of pay on conferment of Senior scale shall be done under FR 22 1 (a) 2, under ACP scheme shall be allowed under FR 22 1 (a) 1 . According to your clarifications any higher grade drawn prior to 9-8-99 under time bound promotion/ in situ promotion need not be withdrawn and it will be a switchover to the ACP Scheme as on 9-8-99.
Pay benefits already drawn up to 9-8-99 in the higher grade are not to be recovered.So the pay actually drawn on 9-8-99 in the Senior scale of pay of Rs. 5500-9000 for a primary school teacher and fixed under FR 22 1 (a) 1 in the same scale of pay of RS. 5500-9000 admissible to the post of H.M. (Pri.)
This is further substantiated by the fact that Primary School Teacher in the Senior scale after 12 years (Rs 5500-9000) getting promotion as Head Master Primary in the identical scale of RS 5500- 9000 is entitled to fixation under FR22 1 (a) 1 as per the clarification letter received from MHRD in LR .no 78/203 –UT-1 dt. 15- 9- 2005, Min. of H.R.D.Deptt. of Secondary and Higher Education, New Delhi.
Directorate of accounts & treasuries ,Puducherry feels that the pay in the entry grade scale of Pri. School Teacher is to be notionally arrived at up to 9-8-99 in the scale of 4500-7000 and fixed under FR 22 1 a 1 in the higher scale of Head master Pri. at Rs 5500. The fall in pay resulting out of such fixation may be protected by granting personal pay to be adjusted against future increments.
As the grant of senior scale and was with a view to attract and retain the talents of the teaching community and boost their morale , the edge granted has to be continued by granting fixation on the senior scale drawn by them.
As the essence and spirit of the ACP scheme is to provide two financial up gradation to the next higher scales of pay with fixation under FR 22 1 a 1 the fixation of pay treating the senior scale as 1st ACP will be depriving the employees of one half of the benefits intended by the ACP i.e. fixation under FR 22 1 (a) 1 .
In view of the position explained above We are to request that clarification orders may kindly be issued to the effect that the benefit of FR 22 1 (a) 1 may be granted on the scale drawn by the teacher as on date of eligibility for ACP.
Without a clarification order from you , thousands of teachers , including hundreds of retired teachers are waiting eagerly for 11 years to implement ACP .We suppose that though the teachers have a clear case ,the jealousy superintends blocking the benefits to the teaching community and we propose series of agitation including, picketing on Teachers Day.
So ,we request you sir .issue a clarification order at an early date and avoid the agitations proposed with pain.
Teachers' Association, Puducherry
1. A C P Scheme is implemented to all central govt employees wef 9-8-99 . Do the teachers of puducherry U.T. eligible or not?
2. Will the senior scale prior to 9-8-99 run concurrently?
3.If not, how to switch over from senior scale to 1st ACP on 9-8-99 ?
4.Both are having identical scale.In senior scale a teacher gets only higher scale and not notional increment as in the cases of regular promotion and insitu promotion. so, while switching over to ACP from senior scale , is not the teacher eligible for the notional increment under FR 22 1 a 1 ?
5.Could the teacher be forfeited the benefits of senior scale prior to 9-8-99 in the name of conferring 1st ACP?
6. ACP scheme is meant to benefit one without promotion above 12 years of service. while conferring ACP would he get loss?
7.Is there any clarification from DOPT ,particularly about teachers.Give the order. 8.Without taking the senior scale (in my case from 20- 2 -90),can we go back to the entry scale and calculate the basic pay upto 9-8-99 and fix ACP?
8.In regular promotion from senior scale PST to HM Primary /TGT,the pay is fixed , though they are identical ,he is fixed in the same scale but with notional increment under FR 22 1 a 1 .Is there any order to reject the same method to fix the pay while switching over to ACP from SENIOR scale?
Sir ,without a clarification from DOPT DELHI,thousands of teachers of puducherry are not implemnted a clear order for 11 years. Bureaucrats of puducherry want only block the implementation. Could u all please help us to get a clarification to this effect?
KGMS Davidpet, Puducherry
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Nithari, Rohini, Delhi
DAV school, Bhatinda, Punjab
Vimal Kumar V G
N S Dass
(2) 40 members of our school want to join DELTA. pl advise
Manjinder Kaur Kalsi
DAV school, Bhatinda, Punjab
K C Saxena
2. At the time of joining a contract was drwan and notarised in the court, which assured me a salary of Rs 12090 plus Rs 4800/-. After one year, I was confirmed and assured an increment wef 01 Apr 2010.
3. Suddenly in July 10 I was verbally informed that the AWES has decided to refix the salary wef 01 Apr 2009. As per the revised conditions, all newly appointed (wef 01 Apr 2009) PGT / TGT / PRT who are in the pay scale 9300 to 34800 (PB2), will start from a common starting salary, viz. Rs 9300/-. The only difference will be the grade pay i.e Rs 4800 / 4600/ 4200.
4. They implemented a salary cut with effect from the salary for June 2010. This was followed by a written letter which stated that the excess paid over the past 14 months will also be reduced.
5. On going through the Govt of India gazette for 6 PC, the State of Maharashtra orders, the Maharashtra Private school Act, RTE Act 2009 and Kendriya Vidyalaya rules, I found it totally unjustified.
6. Implementation of this draconian interpretation of the 6PC recommendation means that the difference between newly appointed PRT/TGT/PGT will be merely Rs 200-Rs 400/- despite there being a wide difference in the prerequisite qualification and quantum of responsibility of a PGT. Further, it will widen the gap between pre 2009 PGT and post Apr 2009 PGT though both are dispensing the same duties.
7. The concerned authorities have turned a deaf ear to the problem and are willing to pay heed only if there is a court order. Since individually it will not be possible to fight it out against an organisation like the AWES, I seek your help to explore the possibilities of finding a resolution to the issue.
8. The school hides behind the Society Act and avoids paying full DA / HRA rates to the teachers (except for APS, Dhaula Kuan, Delhi), and do not extend any other benefits to the teachers. I am not sure about the legal issues but morally and ethically I feel strongly against it and would want to find as to how you can be help me.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
|I am pgt teacher in the prevoious scale of 6500-200-10500. my basic pay at the time of 01.01.2006 was 6900. i got the revised pay scale of 12840 plus grade pay of rs 4800. where as the revised pay scale of pgt is 13350 plus 4800.my employer refused to give me the new scale citing that you have to show the case of one junior who is drawing pay more than me.they are also citing one examble that since your basic pay as on 01-07-2006 is rs 13370 plus grade pay 4800, you are not eligible for rs 13350 plus 4800 scale as on 01-01-2006, kindly guide me how i should pursue my case. also suggest me the exact guidelines for pay fixation.|
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital,
Pao IX is refusing to pass salary bill on Rs 17140, they have fixed me on Rs 16560
Jai Shankar Roy
RPVV Civil Lines, Delhi
I am an employee of KVS. I was transferred on Posting with spouse ground on 07/05/2010. But could not get relieved from my station as they made an amendment in the Transfer Guidelines on 14/05/2010 stating that working place the spouse should be within 100 km from the station to where the employee have been transferred. Then they deleted my name from the final priority list-1 as a result the person in the second came upto the first postition got transfer. In effect i didnt get transfer either in posting with spouse ground and in general ground.The guideline para.12.4(ii) states that the name of an employee should be deleted only after accommodating on posting with spouse. Till now KVS have not published the amendment on 14/05/2010 in their website. Plz help me.
John C V
1.Unjustified working hrs. for catering assistants with daily 15hrs. of working hrs.like a bounded labour . It starts from serving B/F at 7:00am to 10:00pm of midnight.
2.There are no promotional avenues for catering assistants .Govt. of India has provided opportunity among the 10%of eligible Group \"D\" staff for promotion through competitive LDE for the post of LDC/store keeper as channel of promotion to Group D staff within an organisation.But it is the cat. asstts. who has been deprived of any promotional avenue.
3.Unjustified framing of recruitment rule for cat.asstt: NVS has failed to frame the recruitment rulr for the cat.asstt. The minimum essential qulification eligibility condition prescribed for the recruitment to the post of Cat. Asstt. the time in 1993 was secondary school with 3years diploma in catering technology, which was later subsequently diluted in 1995 by the NVS.
4. Unjustified pay scale for catering assistants: Pay scale of catering assistant is miserable and placed in the scale of 4000-6000. where as persons with the same level of qualification are getting higher scale.
Sir, one of the sister organisation the Sainik school under defence ministry has a post of catering manager with the scale of 5000-8000.
It has been brought to the notice of honorable officers of NVS but till date no suitable steps were initiated.
These discrepancies may kindly be sorted out that the catering assistantss may not feel humiliated while working in NVS. At last ,we appreciate your forum with hope that the depth of our sentiments are perceived by your forum, and the matter of catering assistants working in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti put forward by your forum , so that the catering assistants of NVS would be highly obliged of you for ever.
Jai Ram Trivedi
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
JNV Karimganj, Assam
1. What happened to bunching?
2. Why MACP is not for teachers?
Friday, May 14, 2010
Andaman and Nicobar Islands
2) In case it is one year then what is the status of a teacher who has completed one year of service and no termination or extention of probation notice has been served upon her/him.
3) What is the legal position of the employee is the appointment letter clearly states that\"
Initially you will be on a probation period of one year and during this period your services can be terminated by the management. Also the said probation period can be extended by the management. You will continue to be on probation till your services are confirmed by the managing committe in writing.\"
......... And one year of service is already over and no notice either for confirmation or for extention of probation has been given to the employee teacher.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
East Vinod Nagar, New Delhi
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Dr. J N Pandey
1. We are interested in framing the minimum payscales as per the 6th pay comission recommendation of Tamilnadu/India.We need your advice on getting a standard template/calculater
2. We are presently approved by State government as Primary school. This year we admit 6th & 7th classes. We are in the process of setting up a new school as per CBSE bye law. We are interested in filing application for affiliation of CBSE up to 8th std directly. Will it be possible? I wish to discuss with your team telephonically. Kindly respond. Thanlks
Ravindra S Bist
Thursday, March 18, 2010
MCD primary school, DELHI
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
KV Tanjore, Tamilnadu
Ram Krishan Majumdar
date of increment i.e 1st July.
Kindly reply how my pay will be fixed as per 6th CPC.
A B NAIK
Friday, March 5, 2010
You are, therefore, earnestly requested to re-examine the case and fix my pay as per above cited references and oblige. Hoping for an early reply. Thanking you, Yours faithfully, Sd- Dated:12th FEB’2010
Hindi Teacher (Graduate),
10 Assam Rifles, C/O 99 APO.
D A Baderiya
E C Railway Primary school,
Vizianagram, Andhra Pradesh
K C Dubey
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Jayant Manohar Pandey
Sainik School, Satara, Maharashtra
S C Upreti
1. Please guide me, shall I join the school and move my file ?
2. Can I go in for CCL ?
3. Can I do something so that July\'09 onwards CCL can be considered as no leave has been sanctioned as of now for that period ?
Thanx a lot !
I humbly and earnestly beg to submit a few lines for your kind and sympathetic on the matter as stated below with a prayer the kind sir may view it favourably and do the needful to advise and guide me as requested:
With due respect, I came across Web-Site through online internet and I found that your goodself may advice, guide and grant the necessary Pay Fixation in my respect as I am facing injustice by receiving my present scale as such. I am very much confusion in my Pay Fixation as per 6th Pay Commission.
Sir, I was appointed direct recruit as Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) on 07-07-2009 in pre-Revised Scale of Rs. 6500-200-10500. Now, since 6th Pay Commission has been declared and in effect. What should be my initial pay in Pay Band and initial basic pay as on 07-07-2009 according to 6th Pay Commission?
The kind sir may please take a merciful view in this matter.
I hope your honor’s blessing with preparation of my pay fixation as per 6th Pay Commission. In view of the above, I shall ever remain grateful and obliged to you sir if I am entertained your goodself through your goodself’s kind advise and guidelines on my gmail address.
I thank your goodself in anticipation.
Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh
I am a regular user of this website. I found many valuable information in the site.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Monday, January 18, 2010
I want to create awareness among the teaching community and want to work and create Zonal level committee for the early reaching the concerned for their cause. I will give my best wishes for the growth of this org.
Rohini, New Delhi
J S Roy
1. my pay is not at all as per your table,
2. my fixed on 1.1.06 is 6550*1.86=12190
3.grade pay is 4600
4. govt orders pay for new direct recruits as on or after 1.1.06 is 12540 + gp 4600, which is more than my pay fixed on 1.1.06.
5. there is no direct recruit till 2007 in my post whereas there are element of direct recruit in other posts in same cadre (5500-175-9000 pay scale) were recruited contineuously and drawing more pay.
if you provide me at the earliest about my.....I shall be thankful to you all.